Orders are dispatched from Hong Kong as soon as possible, however regional holidays may delay the shipping process. The receiver is liable to pay any inbound duties and taxes which the receiver's local Customs authority deems appropriate, but the particulars of such fees are not known by us. A contact telephone number is required by the shipping company prior to departure from Hong Kong, and a tracking number will be issued within 2 business days after an order is placed. In the event the receiver refuses to accept the shipped item or the receiver's local Customs authority refuses to release the item, the customer must pay our shipper's expense to have the item returned back to Hong Kong (where it was dispatched).
• The international shipping cost is very reasonable and calculated on your Shopping Cart page.
• Completion of delivery from the time of purchase is 3 to 7 business days later, but regional holidays and/or Customs may delay the process.
• A contact telephone number is required by the shipping company, as such, they will not deliver without one.
• A tracking number will be emailed within 2 business days after an order is placed, assuming that regional holidays do not delay the process.
• Inbound duties and taxes from the receiver's local Customs authority may apply to the receiver, but we do not know the particulars of such fees.
• If the receiver refuses to accept the sent item or local Customs authority refuse to release it then the customer must pay for the return shipping.