Shipping and handling
All orders are despatched as soon as possible, subject to availability. Any shipping charges are a guide only, and are subject to change at the discretion of the nominated courier or shipping company. Shipping companies assess charges for parcels according to their actual or cubic weight equivalent, whichever is greater. Weights are rounded up to the nearest unit of measurement in all calculations. Dimension restrictions apply to all parcels, including maximum length and girth. Shipping charges are determined by packing size, weight, and delivery location. Standard domestic and international tariff may apply. A contact telephone number is required by DHL to confirm the shipping address prior to delivery.
• Orders will ship out via DHL International Express.
• International shipping time is usually 3 to 8 business days.
• The shipping calculator is on the Checkout Page.
• A contact telephone number is required for DHL to confirm the address prior to delivery. (DHL will not deliver your package without this information.)
• You will receive a tracking number when your order is shipped out. (Enter the tracking number here: http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html)