Shipping and handling
All orders are despatched as soon as possible, subject to availability. Any shipping charges are a guide only, and are subject to change at the discretion of the nominated courier or shipping company. Shipping companies assess charges for parcels according to their actual or cubic weight equivalent, whichever is greater. Weights are rounded up to the nearest unit of measurement in all calculations. Dimension restrictions apply to all parcels, including maximum length and girth. Shipping charges are determined by packing size, weight, and delivery location. Standard domestic and international tariff may apply. A contact telephone number is required by the nominated courier or shipping company to confirm the shipping address prior to delivery.
• Orders will ship out via air by a nominated courier or shipping company.
• International shipping time is usually 3 to 5 business days for DHL International Express and 6 to 10 business days for FedEx / UPS / EMS / ACS Shipping.
• The shipping cost is calculated in the Shopping Cart.
• A contact telephone number is required for the nominated courier or shipping company to confirm the address prior to delivery. (They will not deliver without it.)
• You will be emailed a tracking number when your order is shipped out.