Shipping and handling
All orders are despatched from Hong Kong as soon as possible, subject to availability. Any shipping charges are a guide only, and are subject to change at the discretion of the shipping company. Shipping companies assess charges for parcels according to their actual or cubic weight equivalent, whichever is greater. Shipping charges are determined by packing size, weight, and delivery location. When goods are not sent domestically or within a single customs union, the receiver is liable to pay any inbound duties and taxes which the receiver's local Customs authority deems appropriate. Duties and taxes are not included in the price of the product(s) purchased online. A contact telephone number is required by the shipping company prior to departure and the tracking number will be emailed afterward.
• Orders will be shipped by air. International delivery time is 3 to 5 workdays for DHL Express Shipping and 7 to 10 workdays for EMS Shipping.
• The shipping cost is calculated in the Shopping Cart.
• A contact telephone number is required by the shipping company to confirm the address prior to delivery. (They will not deliver without it.)
• The tracking number will be emailed to the receiver once the parcel is shipped out.
• Inbound duties and taxes from the receiver's local Customs authority may apply.